Under this project volunteers get to work in a public hospital. This is a very large hospital, especially made for children. Children aged from 0 to 15 years are treated here. Children from all over Ghana come here to receive medical treatment and according to recent statistics over 140,000 patients are treated every year. The hospital attends to medical emergencies as well as providing long-term care for those who are extremely ill.
Activities for Volunteers
- Work and engage in extra curricular activities with the children.
- Take care of the children who are sick and are bedridden.
- Teach the children basic subjects like English, Maths, Music etc.
- Assisting the admin staff at the hospital for non-medical duties
- Create engaging, fun-filled and educational games for the children